Friday, May 10, 2013

Aloha Island My Pod-Cup Adapter for Use with Coffee Pods and Keurig K-cup Brewers Great Deal





Best offer for Aloha Island My Pod-Cup Adapter for Use with Coffee Pods and Keurig K-cup Brewers is trending. This awesome product is currently available, you can buy it right now for only $0.00 and usually delivered within 24 hours.

As finding for Lowest Deal you could just not purchase Aloha Island My Pod-Cup Adapter for Use with Coffee Pods and Keurig K-cup Brewers. Want the Lowest Deal is much easier when getting from net. Aloha Island My Pod-Cup Adapter for Use with Coffee Pods and Keurig K-cup Brewers which you may want here on this site. We can suggest you to make very easy decision to deal item number. There is no other place than the web where you found achieve your need Aloha Island My Pod-Cup Adapter for Use with Coffee Pods and Keurig K-cup Brewers at best selling price when you search for it at web. This particular product delivered for no charge with Super Saver Shipping. Purchase The Best Deal Aloha Island My Pod-Cup Adapter for Use with Coffee Pods and Keurig K-cup Brewers From This Website.

Get Aloha Island My Pod-Cup Adapter for Use with Coffee Pods and Keurig K-cup Brewers top product. Top deals is presented for you on Aloha Island My Pod-Cup Adapter for Use with Coffee Pods and Keurig K-cup Brewers at Discounted prices. Find for lowest deals.




Product Info



Our Aloha Island My Pod-Cup Adapter lets you enjoy our wonderful Coffee Pods with your Keurig K-cup coffee brewer!

No mess or fuss! Our adapter lets you use our Coffee Pods with your K-cup brewer. Each coffee pod is filled with our wonderful coffee and sealed in a neat and tidy pouch.

Many of our customers love their Keurig K-cup brewer but wish they could enjoy our fabulous coffee selections with their K-cup brewer. Now you can!

The Aloha Island My Pod-Cup adapter is reuseable and sturdy and easy to use.

Purchase this handy My Pod-Cup adapter and enjoy brewing coffee with our Coffee Pods and our Adapter in your Keurig K-cup brewer.



Factor Benefits


  • Our Aloha Island My Pod-Cup Adapter lets you enjoy our wonderful Coffee Pods with your Keurig K-cup coffee brewer!
  • No mess or fuss! Our adapter lets you use our Coffee Pods with your K-cup brewer. Each coffee pod is filled with our wonderful coffee and sealed in a neat and tidy pouch.
  • Many of our customers love their Keurig K-cup brewer but wish they could enjoy our fabulous coffee selections with their K-cup brewer. Now you can!
  • The Aloha Island My Pod-Cup adapter is reuseable and sturdy and easy to use.
  • Purchase this handy My Pod-Cup adapter and enjoy brewing coffee with our Coffee Pods and our Adapter in your Keurig K-cup brewer.

Customer Opinions


Coffee Pods Instead of K-cups
L. Edwards

For me, My Pod-Cup is an excellent option for use in my Keurig single-serve brewer. It uses any coffee pod, except hard-packed espresso pods. Pods are significantly less expensive than K-cups and are compostable (important to me).Initially, I had quite a few weak cups of coffee using this adapter, but through some experimenting, I now get one strong cup, and one medium strength cup, of coffee from one pod. These are my suggestions for making the best cup of coffee using My Pod-Cup:1. Most importantly, use high quality coffee pods, which are packed with more coffee per pod making them fit snugly into the adapter. Some of the lower quality coffee pods do not fill the adapter completely and some of the hot water goes around the pod rather than through the coffee.2. When putting the pod into the adapter, place a seam side down into the adapter. Do not press the pod down. My Pod-Cup positions the pod when you screw the top onto the adapter. The goal is to have the brewing system needle come through the top of My Pod-Cup and pierce the pod. This allows the water to go through the pierced hole and through the coffee.I definitely recommend My Pod-Cup to save money, and help the environment, while enjoying a great cup of coffee.02/25/13, additional note: When I bought my "My Pod-Cup" adapter, the price was around $10.00. Today I see that it is over $20.00. My recommendation is price dependent - I wouldn't recommend at this price.

Just needs to be loaded correctly
Scott A. Colella

I wanted an alternative to the throw away plastic pods, the "My Pod" will not be it. Results so far have been very weak and watery cup of coffee. The first ounce from the machine is almost all water. I would keep looking...L. Edwards has the right idea, the trick seems to be getting the needle to pierce the Pod. The trick is inserting the pod so it is tight against the hole in the cap. I just wish the instructions made it more clear.

I love this pod adaptor and Aloha Coffee
John Peterson

Finally I can get great kona coffee in my Keurig brewer. This Cafejo Pod Adaptor is such a a great solutition for Keurig owners who want to brew with pods. Fantasic!



Rating: 4.5 4 reviews

Key:

Whenever you planning to purchase for Aloha Island My Pod-Cup Adapter for Use with Coffee Pods and Keurig K-cup Brewers at discounted price right now with a click you can have the cheap price. When you are finding for Lowest Deal Aloha Island My Pod-Cup Adapter for Use with Coffee Pods and Keurig K-cup Brewers basically you compare brands, prices, features and characteristics of the product that you need.